Assists with oversight and provides support for the administrative and financial operations the Human Genome Sequencing Center, a world-class Research Center with an annual budget of >$40M per year. The primary focus of this position is to participate in the pre- and/or post-award grant management activities for the Center's research portfolio.
- Assists with oversight and support for the Center's administrative and financial operations, particularly related to sponsored research.
- Participates in annual budget process.
- Participates in pre- and/or post-award grant management activities.
- Compiles, reviews and reconciles grant/contract accounts.
- May prepare/review financial entries and transactions such as journal entries or purchase orders.
- Assists with contract and agreement negotiations and preparation.
- Reviews, interprets and monitors contract requirements and restrictions.
- Monitors compliance with federal regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Ensures time and effort is entered each pay period.
- Certifies data in BRAIN is accurate.
- Required: Bachelor's degree.
- Required: Four years of relevant experience.